Finding the love of your life means: find the right dating agency first. We can help you to find your perfect dating agency. We have analysed all the top players in South Africa and ranked their performance across a wide range of factors including geographic spread of membership numbers and online reputation.
Choose one of our favourite dating agencies in South Africa.
Dating agencies are set up to make money more than they are to help you find love, so be aware that you should not believe absolutely everything they tell you. Dating agencies will always be keen to imply that they have lots of members in your local area. The truth is sometimes otherwise, and it’s really worth putting in the time to do a little be of research before investing in one dating agency or another.
Recommended matchmaking sites
# 1: EliteSinglesfor Love searches *)
- Members in South Africa: 2.000.000
- Dating category: Love
- Leading elite dating site in South Africa
- 18,000 new members each week
Score: 10/10in our EliteSingles review
# 2: match.comfor Love searches *)
- Members in South Africa: 200.000
- Dating category: Love
- Easy and relaxed flirting on Match
- Tried and tested approach still works for singles
Score: 3/10in our match.com review
Online dating and matchmaking offer excellent opportunities to connect
Does online dating work? Can the internet prescribe love?
Tips to deal with online matchmaking services
Reputable online dating agencies offer free registration. Make use of this opportunity. You will be limited in that you won’t be able to contact other members, but it will give you a general impression of the website to be able to decide whether you want to continue with the particular agency.
Take the personality test, that is normally done at the beginning of your membership, seriously. It forms the basis on which future proposals from suitable partners are formulated. View it with the importance it deserves by answering the questions honestly and sincerely.
The more detail you provide in your profile, the better your chances of success. It is always better to have a complete profile, although quality should come before quantity. Meaningful, but short profiles can attract more attention than long descriptions that are shallow and meaningless.
- At all times adhere to and maintain netiquette. A direct and harsh manner of communication is not as effective as a charming and polite approach. Minimum requirements are to start with a friendly greeting and saying goodbye politely. On the other hand, don’t let your online conversations drag on endlessly. A timely personal meeting can help you decide whether the relationship is worth your time and effort.